Report Illicit Discharge

The Illicit Discharge Hotline has been established for citizens to report illegal dumping or spills into the stormwater drain system or waterways. 

Why do we need to detect and remove an illicit discharge? 

Illicit discharges allow pollutants to enter our rivers and streams, which could cause public health concerns, unpleasant odors and harm to aquatic and animal life. 

If you have seen or know of an illicit discharge in the City of Jackson, please report it immediately by calling the City Services Hotline at 731.425.CITY (731.425.2489) or submit a request electronically by completing the report below.


In case of an emergency, call 911.

For more information about illicit discharges, see the Rules and Regulations for the Control of Illicit Discharges to the City Storm Sewer System.

Report Illicit Discharge

Was this article helpful to you? Yes No